Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yummo

Yesterday I got my butt whooped by a work out, but it was a good one... 400m as fast as you can, 20 lunges and 20 pushups, repeat 3 times. I did it in 11 minutes 30 seconds! I've never done that work out so I have nothing to compare it with, but I feel like I did a good job :)
Today I went to work at 9, it was really nice to sleep in until 8!! I had broccoli and cheddar soup with feta, sausage, kalamata olive pasta. Then tonight I ordered 2 large "superbowl" pizza's from the squirrel. Sausage, mushrooms, onions, cheddar, pepperjack, and garlic olive oil. So delicious! I decided to treat myself with a whole wheat butterscotch blondie for desert. All in all, not a super healthy meal day, but I figured I'm allowed to eat what I want every once in a while! Tomorrow my mom, Damon and I are going to Wasilla to do some shopping. It's been a tradition to go shopping during superbowl so that the lines are shorter and things are on sale.
Anyways, that's my rant for the day. Today my motivation is food.
ps. we had two moose in our yard today, one of them decided to lick the back of my car :)

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Cheat days! mine was yesterday, and fuck you, I love the superbowl even though I hate football. It's not about the sport on those kind of days, it's about the familiarity. I ate an omelete with spinach, gouda, mushrooms, ham, two pieces of pizza, beer and cheese. 1800+ calories of shit? Idgaf.

    ReplyDelete