Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rihanna

Lately, as in the last few weeks I've been in a Rihanna funk. Is it weird that in my sexy alter ego (ei. me as a stripper) I would only dance to her songs? She's so powerful and limit pushing, without being out right bizarre like Gaga. I love it! She's so great :)
I think that in a past life I must have been some sort of dancer, I'm always thinking about dance moves. Sometimes I'll reply a song over and over envisioning how I would dance to it. I've caught myself doing it more then a few times. Then after I figure out how I'd dance to it normally I think of how I'd dance to it if I were my alter ego. Yes, I have a stripped alter ego. She's my crazy side. She only comes out when I'm drunk, another reason why I've stopped drinking.
My inspirational motivator today is Rihanna, and my alter ego. It's a tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment