Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hair

This is me pissed off. I hate my hair at the moment. It's three different friggen colors!!!!
Ok... I started dying my hair in 9th grade, at first I went lighter, but didn't take good care of it and it looked BAD. Then I started experimenting, that went wrong and in order to fix it I went black. I LOVED the black, so I kept it for about 3 months. I then decided that I must go lighter, I had my first professional color remover done and it turned bright orange, so we dyed it a medium brown and it looked great. I then continued to dye my hair by myself, I went darker, darker, darker and I ended up black again. To get rid of the black the second time I chopped all my hair off, well to my chin (summer of 09). I dyed it a medium brown and hated it because it was so red (my hair pulls red), so what do I do? Dye it darker and darker until eventually it's black again. So about 2 1/2 months ago I researched and decided to do a color remover at home, it worked. I had no more black hair, instead I red tips and blonde roots. I dyed over it, like the instructions say to do, but my hair wouldn't take the dye. Needless to say I was having a panic attack! Then I got a darker dye and dyed it, and it seemed to do the trick, at least temporarily.
So here we are current day... I use lots of products so that I won't damage my hair because I blow dry/ straighten it every time I take a shower (I have naturally wavy hair and don't like it). My hair is soft, shiny, and thick. But the problem is, it's 3 colors now! I have my natural hair color, which I'm trying to get to again... blondish/brown, and red/brown. I don't have the slightest clue what I'm supposed to do. I should just let the dye grow out, but if you know me you know that I can't have "two-toned" hair because it reminds me of a stereotypical 'crack hoe'. Should I get highlights? Will the highlights hide the 3 toned hair, or will they make it more obvious?
As of tomorrow I'm getting my hair trimmed, I'm going to ask the stylist what they think I should do with it. I have talked to a lot of people that tell me to bleach it, but I'm worried this will severely ruin my hair. So as of today, I hate my hair. I'm sure tomorrow I'll love it again.
BAH! End of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment