Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sick.

There is nothing a despise more then being sick. Ok, well that's not entirely true... but when it comes to me, there's nothing I hate more. Having the sweats and a fever is an awful way to spend a day. Under the blankets, over the blankets, repeat! I can NOT just sit around all day, so my motivational task of the day was to make "healthy" muffins! I've been drinking tea the past two days like nobody's business... and to me nothing goes better with tea then muffins.

My Recipe:
1 cup of milk
1 cup cooking oats
1 egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil (didn't have applesauce)
1 cup flour
1/4 cup of honey
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 cup craisins
1/4 cup mixed berries

The muffins are in the oven right now. So what am I doing? Besides writing this blog that no one is reading? Sipping on some chamomile tea while reading Pride and Prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment