Sunday, January 30, 2011

50,40,30,20,10

Unfortunately, being sick for about 5 days ruined my week. Until yesterday, I hadn't worked out since the 24th. I did a simple, not too deathly workout of 50 sit ups, 50 pushups, 50 squats... 40, 30, 20 10. It took me about 8 1/2 minutes. I could only do increments of 25 push ups at a time, so I just decided to do 25 push ups every round instead of the usual. Luckily, the sit ups didn't seem to be a problem, they never are really. That got me thinking. Why is it that I have a little flab now, when I can still do sit ups, crunches, reverse crunches, etc. like I used to? GRR! Oh well, just another thing to concur! 
I'm just ranting now, but it really ticks me off sometimes how our bodies turn on us :P

Anyways, my new goal is to be able to pull off vertical stripes and polka dots again! Hopefully, by this summer I won't feel uncomfortable wearing a tight tank top and shorts. My motivation today is clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment