Sunday, November 13, 2011

Awhadup.

It's been quite some time since I've been on here... About 3 months. The last time I wrote on here all I did was talk about how I was getting a puppy. Well I got him and he's awesome!!! I love him with all my heart :) the other important news is that I'm going to school! I actually really dislike it at the moment but I'm going to give it another semester. I'm only taking 4 classes and I'm getting C's in everything but the one class I enjoy, history! I love my history class and professor and I plan on taking another class taught by him in spring (philosophy 101). I feel totally worthless at the moment and sometimes miss the simplicity of working and coming home to relax. Now I don't work and just feel lazy. I am working out at home, doing MMA on Monday's, volleyball on Tuesday's and Thursday's, and basketball on Wednesday's though so that gets me out of the house now and then. It's really frustrating having Damon at school 3 days a week though, I get in a routine while hes away and then I have to change it again when he comes home. Oh well, Ill survive!
Anyways, that's what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment