Saturday, November 19, 2011

145.

Ok, so last Saturday I started really pushing myself to get into better shape. Since last winter I've lost weight, but am now maintaining a weight of 145. What's odd and actually bothersome is that senior year, 3 years ago, I was in MUCH better shape weighing in at 155. I've learned to get over that and I've realized that though I was skinnier and more toned, my diet was absolute SHIT! I mean, I would drink about 4-5 sodas a day and for food I would eat 1 potato and an apple. These days I eat 3 balanced meals a day and only ever drink sodas when I go out to eat, and even then I can't finish them. Basically what I'm saying is that I'm slowly learning to appreciate this adult body of mine. I still have a lot of things I'd like to tone up but over all I'm a happy camper!
Anyways, I've decided to start posting pictures of myself so that I can, and if someone's reading this, you can see my progress and perhaps cheer me on.
OH! GREAT NEWS! My bestest friend in the world just got engaged :) Her wedding will most likely be in June of 2012 and one of her main colors will be purple. I'M STOKED!!!
Age: 20
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 145
BMI: 22.24

No comments:

Post a Comment