Monday, April 11, 2011

Size 6.

As the snow starts to melt, and elementary students ride their bikes around east Talkeetna attempting wheelies I pulled up a pair of my size 6's. WOOHOOO! I know that numbers don't matter, but it's nice to drop a pant size. My new problem is, size 8 jeans don't fit me anymore! I recently purchased another pair of 6's but alas, they were the same exact pair as my other jeans! OOPS! Another thing, this summer I want to wear more dresses! Maybe I can also buy a pair of wedges to complete the transformation into old Caitlin's body. One thing that I love about being older and my body changing is that I've learned to love myself. My thighs are a little big, but so what! They are strong and can kick your ass if need be. I have no boobs, but I can wear one sports bra and not worry about jiggling while working out. So bring it on world!
I love the feeling I get when Alaska excepts that it's spring and decides to go with the flow. It's so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment